Translate this post

Tuesday 13 December 2016

NOT NORMAL

Hello everybody😀,

This is Marlene, and sitting at a table at my Grandparents house in Sydney. I realise that you might not know what Sydney is actually like. People think that it is like in the jungle, that any moment you can get bitten by a spider💥. BUT it is nothing like this. It is a normal city, with normal people (with a weird accent), with a not so normal animals, with normal malls and normal beaches 😎with not so normal SEAWEED ( I hate SEAWEED 😳). BUT living on the other side of the world, with all these things is a total new experience for me, my sister and my dad. 

Here in Sydney it is most likely that it is double or even triple as warm then where you are. It is a totally new climate and so different to what I and my family is used to. Every day we go to the beach for a swim and then you drag your body around the house desperate for a glass of water to stay alive.  But the view is beautiful and to be here is amazing. I Love the way people are so friendly and loving to their country. I hope you enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to leave me a comment.

XOXO Marlene 

4 comments:

  1. Aussie Germans in Frankfurt14 December 2016 at 23:36

    Enjoyed your first entry Marlene. Lilli hates seaweed too! Amazing how refreshing a swim and a glass of water can be. Have a swim for us today. Frankfurt misses you four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene
    I am enjoying reading your blog(the ones in english!!), and looking forward to seeing you in Sydney!

    Claudia Lenzner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marlene! Your entry is very well written and I'm looking forward to reading more from your adventures and daily life in Australia! I was at your grandparents house a little more than 10 years ago - in December 2006. I was passing by on my trip around the world. Christmas I spent that year in Papua New Guinea :) Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch in das neue Jahr wünscht euch Philipp. (Ich freu mich schon auf die Zeit wenn ihr wieder zu in Österreich seid)

    ReplyDelete